Friday, January 30, 2009

Yummmy sand!



She now just goes straight for the sand, it's quite remarkable to see since she used to go hysterical in it.


She's perfected the squat in it.


And I am not sure you can tell, but she has a fork in her hand and I think she has a mouth full of sand....I don't know the trick to keeping them from putting it in their mouths, because every little baby around her was doing the exact same thing......odd little buggers.......


She even preferred playing in the sand with this sea shell over the swings and slides --


I literally had to drag her out of here, kicking and screaming, after over an hour because her cheeks were just so rosey, I am sure she got her fill of Vitamin D.


1 comment:

The Whatley's said...

love the new layout! where did you get it?